What Is The DevOps Enterprise Summit?
The DevOps Enterprise Summit is a vendor-neutral conference for technology leaders who are transforming how large, complex organizations deliver and operate software to help their organizations win in the marketplace.
Entering its fourth year in the UK and sixth year in the US, our goal is to accelerate DevOps adoption and increase the likelihood of those initiatives succeeding, enabling the cultural norms, technical practices and architectures that help technology organizations achieve the highest levels of performance.
What often prevents DevOps adoption is that the underlying principles and practices are often completely contrary to the industry’s long held beliefs, often completely opposite to how technology was managed for decades.
We are seeking submissions that cover the topics listed below. When submitting, please choose one of the following tracks that most closely aligns with your proposed talk:
- Experience Reports
- Repeat Experience Reports
- Spanning the Business/Technology Divide
- Next Generation Ops & Infrastructure
- Overcoming Old Ways of Working (e.g. Infosec, Compliance, ITIL, Project Management, Audit)
- Dynamic, Learning Organizations
- Leadership Lessons & Transformational Leadership (Leaders at all levels)
Detailed guidelines for CFP submissions:
- Talk slots will be 30 minutes.
- Experience reports at all stages of the journey are always welcome!
- We love consultants and vendors (after all, some of our best friends are consultants and vendors!); however, we require that vendor and consultant experience report submissions be led by your customer.
Experience Report Checklist:
Good questions to consider when framing your experience report submission include:
- What was the business problem you were trying to solve?
- What were your top challenges, and how did you overcome them?
- What mistakes were made, and what advice would you give as a result?
- How did you measure your outcomes?
We seek open and transferable knowledge. Attendees must be able to use the bulk of the presentation’s lessons without buying or using a particular tool or service.
Be as specific and detailed in your abstract as possible.
This is a vendor-neutral conference: you may discuss tools that helped solve your DevOps problems, but your talk should not be a product pitch.
Read more about how to create a winning talk submission here: https://itrevolution.com/getting-presentation-submission-accepted-devops-enterprise-summit-2017/
You may submit up to three talks for the conference.
We ask that no more than two speakers submit for the same proposal.
Deadline to submit has been extended until June 4.